Saturday, March 3, 2012

5 Days of War

Just caught "5 days of war" and it's about this story of 5 (or mainly 2) war journalists that tried to capture footage of the Georgia war in 2008. Reviews seemed to be saying that it's propaganda in support of Georgia and that not all facts were presented as they should have been, Georgia was in the wrong as well etc etc....

But I would prefer to shove all that aside and say that it's a pretty entertaining show. Loved the scenes of Georgia, the effects were believable and I felt Andy Garcia did a great job as the President of Georgia too!

Trailer for 5 days of war.

I will give it 3.5/5 stars and I think it's not good enough to fight the on going award winning films (Iron lady, Hugo, The Artist) that are still showing... watch it if you like me have ran out of options on a lazy weekend afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment