Monday, March 26, 2012

The disease...

My dad is suffering from stage IV stomach cancer and the conventional chemotherapy show no effects on the remaining tumors. He had his stomach removed about 6 months ago but the cancer has already spread and is growing.

Having to watch your love one to slowly wither away, going through all the sufferings at the same time and maintaining hope, faith is not easy. The things you once thought possible, stuff you took for granted, words that you wished you never said or have said.... forces you to rethink many things in life...

Now I can only pray, I'm not a religious person but I do believe in God and the forces of nature. But if my dad was to be taken away from me, I hope I will find the strength to pull this family together and to cherish each day with my dad. Please let a miracle happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment