Thursday, March 22, 2012

NOT FOR SALE Concert!

Got to know of this concert online via Clara C's facebook page and for $5 I get to help stop human trafficking as well as to watch the whole concert live? It was totally worth it, with artistes like Clara C, Jayseelee and Boyce Avenue, I had a great time watching the whole 4 hour concert at the comfort of my room.

It's also the first time where I watched a full concert through streaming, minus the crowd, the standing and sweating, the crazy queues to get snacks and drinks... its kinda relaxing but I would love to feel the live feeling! Anyway, just got to know that another concert featuring YouTube stars is gonna be held here in Singapore at Resort World Sentosa, Hard Rock Cafe!! The ticket sales just started today and I really feel like going... Chance to see David Choi !! Finally after missing the opportunities in the past years! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment