Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Working on a new project...

Having being inspired by wongfu productions and various other YouTube vids last year. I have always wanted to try making some short clips and share with people.

I do not have a clue how should I go about doing it, I don't really think I have much videoing instruments at hand except for a PnS Canon Ixus 330hs that can shoot in HD + a 3 year old Pentax kx with some old lenses...



 
I have no idea how to get the sound right, nor taken any courses related to filming, editing and similar stuff... I just want to try it out as a new hobby and probably try in writing my own scripts or stories...

Sounds like a lot of stuff to pick up and that's been the main reason it took me so long to even get started... there just seemed a list of things that I felt previously not possible... But after going to wongfu's show on tuesday, I guess things can be simple and possible if you want it to be. So I'm just going to start thinking and improvise along the way if I have to...

First up... writing stories and scripts... yeah... sounds like a good place to start.... wish me luck in this journey, I have failed numerous times in other decisions or goals I set out (like maintaining a blog)... so I won't be too harsh on myself on this one too, like many others, I'm just an explorer on this world, set out to discover myself...
Into the unknown and new discoveries~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment